*************** News Blink ***************

This Month's Moot - is in the Red Lion for 4pm!

Monday 10 August 2009

Lama Khemsar Rinpoche visits Avebury.


Greetings all. I hoope you all enjoyed the last Moot. The original speaker dropped out at the last minute and then I got myself a wee bit stuck and couldn't make it. Luckily John picked up my reins for me and Chuck, the Bard of Avebury did his stuff with music, tales and myth. Thank you John and Chuck.

Prior to the next Moot you may all be interested in a visit we're having from Lama Khemsar Rinpoche who will be delivering talks and the like in the local area. Also, next Tuesday he will be giving a free talk from the Social Centre. I've embedded the flyer into this posting - if you click on the top right corner of the flyer or the bottom left, then you'll see the full flyer.

Peace

Rinpoche 09

Latest Podcast